Monday, February 21, 2011

Princess Bed {Review}

It has arrived.

The moment we have been waiting for is finally here.

After accidently ordering the wrong one from CSN and needing to return it (easy peasy by the way). The bed canopy I’ve wanted for my WHOLE life is now hanging beautifully above our little princess’ bed.

She loves it.

I love it.

Dad said “Wow, it’s really princessy”

Treyton said “Wow, Lexa, that really pretty.”

And it is, it really is.

Of course I took some pictures so you can see for yourself.

IMG_0037  IMG_0039 

IMG_0044 Here’s the princess showing off her princess bed.

IMG_0046 She’s got all the moves!!

IMG_0047

She loves her new princess bed, so do I.

IMG_0048 “No more princesses jumping on the bed!!”

I strongly believe that all princess deserve to have a canopy hanging over their bed. It’s so girly and absolutely fancy!!

Disclosure: I bought this item with a CSN gift certificate given to me for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: