Friday, May 6, 2011

{Review} Meet Einstein

image Meet Einstein by Mariela Kleiner

A children’s story book introducing your child to the man known as Einstein. Simply written, for younger children, this book introduces the reader to Einstein the scientist who worked with both light and gravity.

Everything about this book is cute and fun, from it’s illustrations to it’s simple explanations of big things; my children and I were entertained and we learned a few things as well. 

Written for preschoolers, this book was easy to read yet introduced them to a real person (a scientist, no less) that made real discoveries that have impacted us, today. While the book didn’t go very in depth into who Einstein was or what he did, it was a a good introduction. I actually enjoyed spending a little less focus on Einstein and having the chance to teach them a little bit about light and gravity as well.

I think these types of story books are needed in every home, as they add a much needed variety to the stories children read and learn from. My children and I would recommend this book to others.

 

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book for the purpose of my review. The opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments: