Friday, August 12, 2011

Treyton AND Alexaisms!

imageThis morning during Alexa’s prayer she started out with “God, thank you, help us to listen, help us to die, so that we can go to heaven.”

~~~~~

Treyton this morning ended up locking himself out of the garage, he rang the doorbell, but Lexie and I didn’t answer it (both of the other doors were wide open), he finally came around the house and said “Mom, did you forget where the door was? I was waiting out there for like 2 hours!!”

“2 hours, huh?”

“Mom, I was using…. what’s the word… sarcassing. You know what I mean. It was a long time.”

~~~~~

I had Treyton put all the shoes in order in our shoe closet, he was pretty upset because he couldn’t find one of Dad’s sandals. It took a while to assure him that this was not a big deal. Of course Treyton said “Well, whatever, Dad will never be able to wear those sandals again.”

I said “Buddy, you got to calm down, this is not a big deal at all, Audrey probably just wondered off with it. We will find it, I’m sure of it.”

To which he replied “Ugh…. I really wish Adam and Eve wouldn’t have sinned!!”

I smiled and said “Why?”

“Because, I just want us to be perfect.”

~~~~~

This morning, Alexa and I were cuddling and I said

“I love you so much.”

She said “I love you so much.”

I said “I love you more.”

She said “Yeah, you do.”

:)

No comments: