Friday, September 16, 2011

Audrey’s New Bed

Audrey got her very own big girl bed today. For the first time, we didn’t transition right to a twin bed, merely for the sake of space in the girls’ room, we got Audrey a toddler bed.

It’s super cute.

I didn’t get a picture of her with it all set up right before bed (we were too excited and I forgot). But I did get a picture of her (with Alexa) right after I set it up this afternoon.

IMG_0300

I also got some pictures of the bedroom set up…. so girly, so cute.    

IMG_0304

IMG_0303

Tim picked out some really cute sheets from Target. They are pink and green lady bug, and they match perfectly to the quilt I made her before she was born.

So as far as the transition, night one went perfectly.

We laid the girls down at their usual time. I went in one time because Audrey was laying on the floor trying to sleep. I just moved her back into her bed and she fell asleep right away.

I can’t believe that she’s so big already. Time really does fly!

No comments: