Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How Blessed am I?

I had the chance to snap a few pictures of the kids this evening on their way to AWANA. I couldn’t believe it but Audrey actually sat for a few as well – and she looked at the camera. IMG_0095_3

It was a little disappointing that I didn’t have time to change the ISO on my camera, so the pictures are a little too bright, but I tried to adjust them a little in photoshop.

IMG_0080_1Alexa is excited to be a part of AWANA this year. She has missed the last two weeks due to not wanting to wear her vest and then the stomach flu. But she went this week, and told us that she would wear her vest.

IMG_0087_1 Alexa is in 3 Year-Old Cubbies and Treyton is in his second year of Sparks. I am so proud of all the work they are both putting into storing God’s word in their hearts.

IMG_0091_1 Like I said…. How blessed am I?

IMG_0095_4

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

So cute! You are blessed. :-)
This year I have one in T&T, 2 in Sparks, and 1 in Cubbies (plus one at home)! It's quite the week going through ALL those verses to help with memorization (especially when the oldest 3 kids have several verses a week), but it is SO worth it! There is no substitute to hiding God's Word in your heart.