Monday, December 3, 2012

Advent: Day 3

This morning as we were doing our Advent Devotion, we were talking about Genesis 3 and the first sin, as well as Romans 5:12-21 which tells us that just as sin entered the world through one man, we are saved from our sin by one man as well. 

While talking about the story of the serpent and Eve, the kids had lots of great questions. 

One of the questions Treyton asked was "Why did God allow the Satan in the garden?" 

Of course we took the time to talk with him about this (nothing I have time to go into right now), but what I wanted to remember was the heart of this precious theologian that God has blessed us with. It amazes me how intuitive and inquisitive he is. 

I pray that the Lord make me more like him! 

IMG 5536

1 comment:

Ashley Skye said...

LOVE IT! He does have so many amazing questions - It shows his heart for GOd!!