Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Only 4 Kids

Today the cable guy cam to our house today to exchange our cable DVR box. While he was here, he was making small talk, the kids were in and out, and at one point he asked how old my kids were. 

I answered "7, 4, 3 and a baby" 

He looked at Treyton, then back at me and said "That's too many kids." 

Before I had time to respond (which must have been a God thing!!) Treyton said "What? It's ONLY 4 kids!" 

To which I added "Yeah, it's only 4 kids." 

Praise God for my 7 year olds wisdom which does not come from this world! 

3 comments:

Dana Kingsley said...

I have heard that a time or myself I just smile and say all the more to love

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Hi-LAR-ious!! Seriously, I don't know what else I would have said. Maybe, "you just don't know what you're missing!" :-)

wendy said...

What a great response!