Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kid's Questionares March 2013

I had each of the kids answer a questionnaire that I used a couple of years ago with them. 

IMG 6526

Treyton at 7.5 years old answers:  

What is your name: Um, Treyton,

When is your birthday: August 26th

How old are you: 7 and 1/2

Who is your Mom: Amber 

What does your Mom do: She home schools me. 

Who is your Daddy: Tim

What does your Daddy do: Works at S.I. Metals What does he do there? Works for steel Doing what? He gives people steel 

What is your favorite color: Blue

What is your favorite song: Boom-Ba

What do you want to do when you grow up: Play sports (smile) 

Where do you want to live when you grow up: Texas

What is your favorite food: (thinks for a while) I have to think…. corn on the cob 

What is your least favorite food: um, oh, tomatoes

What is your favorite animal: a horse 

What is your favorite thing to do: play sports 

What do Mama and Daddy do after you go to bed: watch tv, or talk together, or dad will go to the store 

What does Daddy say: these questions I always get stumped on, in the morning he says "hi, good morning" he says that like every morning. 

What does Mommy say: Ready for school? or Do your school and if you want to know something you say a lot you say "thing-a-majiger" 

Who does our family love the most: Jesus 

Where do we go to church: The Vine Christian Fellowship 

Why do we go to church: To praise God

What is your favorite book: Superhero collection 

What is your favorite movie: The Perfect Game 

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Oreo

Where do you like to eat: Culvers 

Who is your favorite person: You

Who is your best friend: Alexa and Audrey then Caleb 

Who is your brother: Titus

 Who is your sister: Alexa and Audrey

Where did your sister come from: From you, from my mom

Where did your brother come from: From my mom. 



IMG 6562

Prepare yourself for Alexa's (she's a talker :))

What is your name: Alexa A-L-E-X-A

When is your birthday: July 8th 

How old are you: 4, 4 and 1/2

Who is your Mom: That's a hard question, she's my parent 

What does your Mom do: she works and she helps me, another thing about my mom - she helps me and she loves me and she helps me listen, you know why? (Spankings help me listen) 

Who is your Daddy: My daddy is a worker and he doesn't steal stuff, he works for people and he works for his own people, he gets steel for his car and he um builds stuff, and he helps them build stuff, he helps them build new things, and he helps them create things. 

What does your Daddy do: He helps people and when it breaks, he helps people. Maybe he's too big to sit on it and he breaks the chair up. 

What is your favorite color: my favorite color is purple, and i love blue and I love pink, okay, get that down. and I love yellow, and red and black, get that all down. I love a lot of stuff, don't I? 

What is your favorite song: That one is a hard one, If I can't say all of them Amazing Grace oh actually, Amazing Grace and the ear one "do your ears hang low do they wobb to the top?" (she sings), and the chop-chop-chop to the hop-hop-hop

What do you want to do when you grow up: I want to be…. I don't want to be a homeschooler, if they do something wrong I'll have to yell, I don't want to preschool my kids, I would miss them, huh? I don't know…… I want to be a mom. I want to be a homeschooler. 

Where do you want to live when you grow up: I want to live…. Florida? No, I don't want to live in Florida. Tennessee. Why Tennessee? I don't know, do they have a downstairs? Because that's where our school is going to be ---- well duh, every place has a down stairs, duh. 

What is your favorite food: Pizza, the orange pizza with olives, not pepperoni, the sausage with the orange cheese on it. 

What is your least favorite food: I do not like… I forget sometimes, I do not like red salmon actually I change my mind, I do love that. I don't like tomatoes. 

What is your favorite animal: a cat and a sheep and a do

 What is your favorite thing to do: I love playing my d-d-s and my kindle and to talk to Titus, those are my 3 favorite things. And to eat with mom at olive garden - a girl night. For dad and Treyton and Audrey to stay here and for us to go to Olive Garden and have a meeting. 

What do Mama and Daddy do after you go to bed: They sleep 

What does Daddy say: He says "play toys" and "go out to the living room", some days He asks questions to me. He prays to me when he talks, and he says "yes, yes" a thousand times in my prayer. And he gives me kisses and says "I love you" - he cooks and talks to me and to you too.  

What does Mommy say: I don't know, what dad says, you say. 

Who does our family love the most: Jesus or I don't know, I think it's me. 

Where do we go to church: We go to the Vine 

Why do we go to church: To learn stuff to God and Jesus 

What is your favorite book: Princesses 

What is your favorite movie: Aurora, Sleeping Beauty? You can call her sleeping beauty or Aurora.

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: ohhhh… mixed, I like chocolate mixed and granila. Vanilla? Yeah, Vanilla. 

Where do you like to eat: Sushi 

Who is your favorite person: Mom, and dad, and the person who cooks fast, he's the awesomest, Mommer and Toni and Amelya and Breigh and Mr. Shaun….. Treyton I love, o and Pastor Kevin, Natalie, Madaline, Oliver and Lewis, too, and Caleb and Jon. 

Yes, but who's your favorite person? The fast cooker. Wait a second! I actually love pastor kevin in the whole wide world. 

Who is your best friend: maybe papa, Amelya and Natalie, I have to agree on those, you can just write it down, those are hard ones. Treyton, too, and Audrey. 

Who is your brother: Treyton and Titus 

Who is your sister: Audrey and my mom (giggles) she's a kid 

Where did your sister come from: belly (laugh) no actually your pooty, it was in her belly and came out your pooty, some people don't know that maybe. 

Where did your brother come from: your pooty (laugh) I know who came first - Treyton, he is older than me because he came out first, then I'm older than Audrey because I came out second, and she's third because she came out last, and then Titus came out he's the littlest tiniest baby in the world because he came out fourth. 

Wow…. you had a lot to type Cause you had a lot to say (laugh) I know I could go on-and-on. 



IMG 6590

Audrey had a hard time understanding the questions, but did the best she could :) 

What is your name: Au-ee

When is your birthday: day (I think she is saying today)

How old are you: tee (and she hold up three fingers) 

Who is your Mom: you

What does your Mom do: ---- look of confusion 

Who is your Daddy: went bye-bye 

What does your Daddy do: ugggghhhhh two 

What is your favorite color: (she went and found the colors) I help her pull them out and ask again, she points to pin

What is your favorite song: she sings me a song, but I'm not quiet sure, it might have been the ABC

What do you want to do when you grow up: go potty 

What is your favorite food: num-num-num (she pretends to eat) 

What is your favorite animal: she acts like a kitty cat and puppy dog when Treyton and Alexa mention these animals, but doesn't tell me her favorite. 

she is now distracted and not willing to listen to any more questions…. maybe we'll try this again in a few months :)


I am so glad I did this!! It shows the kids personalities in action - Treyton, straight the point, factual. Alexa lots of ideas and thoughts to share with the world. And Audrey, working to communicate the necessities and letting the rest go - easy going with few worries. 

Love it!! 

No comments: