Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alexa-ism: Keeping Audrey

Alexa: Are you planning on keeping Audrey? 

Me: What? 

Alexa: Like, are you planning on keeping her?

Me: What do you mean? 

Alexa: Are you going to bring her to a new house?

Me: Why would I do that? 

Alexa: Like would you bring her to a new house to live? 

Me: Why would I do that? 

Alexa: Or shoot her? With a gun, ya know? 

Me: Why would I do that? 

Alexa: I'm just wondering if you're going to keep her or not? 

Me: Yes, I'm going to keep her. Why wouldn't I? 

Alexa: Well, because she's bossy and stuff. 

Me: Is she? 

Alexa: Yeah

Me: Well, I still plan on keeping her no matter what! 

Alexa: Oh, okay. 

I was just wondering because Dad said he was going to keep me, and I know he'll keep me, so I was just wondering if you guys are going to keep Audrey or not. 

Me: Oh, I see. 

No comments: