Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well Said: Links for September

A Reminder to Slow Down I found this linked to off of Ann Voskamp's blog and it really spoke to me. This is who I want to be. I don't want to rush through these precious moments I have with my kids. 

When you May or May Not Be A Control Freak a great reminder regarding the character of self control - I pray this takes root and grows. 

Studies suggest that a reader remembers better when reading from an actual book compared to things on a screen…. interesting and reason #1234 why I still like my "real" books (don't get me wrong, I love my kindle too, but it can't replace my shelves of books… I just won't let it!) 

14 Free EBooks from RC Sproul

The Gift of Siblings on the NY Times - I loved this, while it's a secular author it's the hope of all parents their children have this type of relationship with one another. I pray the relationship for my children is as strong as the relationships I have with my sisters!! 

No comments: